The journal “Proceedings of the Higher Educational Institutions. Textile Industry Technology” adheres to generally accepted ethical standards of scientific publications on the basis of the following documents:
• Code of Ethics for Scientific Publications of the Non-Commercial Partnership “Committee on the Ethics of Scientific Publications” – http://publicet.org/code.
• Code of conduct and Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors – Committee on Publication Ethics.
• Theses adopted at the II World Conference on Research Integrity (Singapore, July 22-24, 2010).
• Norms of Chapter 70 “Copyright” of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation.
• All manuscripts submitted to the editorial office are checked for plagiarism and the correctness of the data used.
• The manuscript must contain a complete list of the used sources, including foreign ones. The number of references to the works of authors should not exceed 25% of the total number of sources used. Links to works of authors should correspond to the topic and content of the article.
• The source of financial support for the study (if any) is indicated.
• The articles, which have been already published in other journals, including in foreign languages, are not accepted for re-publication without the written permission of the editorial board of the journal in which the article was published for the first time
2. Authors’ Duties
• The editors notify the authors that the manuscripts submitted by them are subject to external peer review.
• Authors must confirm that the manuscript submitted by them have not been published earlier (it is allowed no more than 30% repeated material from a previously published one), have not been sent and are not under consideration in other journals, including foreign ones.
• All authors must confirm that contributed directly to the article.
• Authors must confirm that all the data in the article are correct and true.
• In the case of the reviewers’ comments and identify errors in the text of the manuscript authors are required to participate in their correction.
3. Peer review
• The editors demand an objective judgment of the articles under consideration from the reviewers.
•The editors organize peer review process to avoid conflict of interest with respect to the article itself, its authors and / or sources of funding for the corresponding research.
• Reviewers should identify the facts of using fragments of previously published works in the manuscript without indicating it.
• Reviewing of articles is carried out in an open manner, in special cases – in an anonymous manner (the method of “double blind” reviewing is used, in which the names of authors and reviewers are closed).The editorial board of the journal accepts the decision on the reviewing method.
4. Powers and duties of the editorial board
- The editorial board guarantees to ensure confidential handling of manuscripts.
- The editorial board has the right to reject or accept the manuscript based on formal characteristics (compliance with the subject matter of the journal, absence of plagiarism) and the received review.
- The editorial board avoids conflict of interest situations with respect to the manuscripts under consideration.
- The editorial board has the right to make editorial and proof reading changes to the article not distorting the meaning of the text and not affecting the main conclusions of the publication, without the consent of the authors.
- Only manuscripts, which develop a clear and unambiguous opinion, are accepted for publication.
- The editorial board ensures compliance with the stated terms of reviewing, preparation for publication and replication of the journal.
- The editorial board provides the most open access to the full-text versions of the journal, both in paper and electronic form.
- If errors are found in articles, the necessary corrections or refutations are published in the next issues of the journal.
- Published materials do not necessarily reflect the views of the Ivanovo State Polytechnic University, as well as the editorial board and editorial staff of the journal. The editorial board are not responsible for the accuracy and reliability of the information provided by the authors.
5. General issues
• Control over the observance of editorial ethics is carried out by the editorial board of the journal.
• When deciding on the publication of articles, the editorial board adheres to the same principles:
— the usage of clear criteria for authorship,
— the strict compliance of publications with the journal criteria,
— the promotion of scientific debate.
• The editors take measures to ensure the high quality of published articles.
• The editors do not allow the influence of economic considerations in the assessment of the content of the manuscript and ethics.
• Corrections, clarifications and refutations are published if necessary.
• The editors take all possible measures in order to avoid cases of plagiarism or the use of deliberately distorted data in articles.